We believe that online gaming should be a fun and exciting form of entertainment. As a responsible gaming provider, we are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable online gaming environment for our valued players. Most online players gamble within their means and enjoy their time spent in the casinos or sport betting sites, however for some it can spiral out of control. This page covers the various measures that we have in place to ensure that we are doing our best by you. If you have any concerns or questions that are not covered here, please contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to help.
Tips for Playing Responsibly
In order to avoid problems with online gaming, please keep the following in mind:
- Decide beforehand how much money you are willing to spend.
- Don’t try to recoup your losses, they may only increase.
- Beware of how often and for how long you play.
- Even when you are winning, take occasional breaks. Think about the smart time to stop.
- Remember that gambling is entertainment. It’s not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Don’t forget that gambling is a game of chance. There are no systems or formulas to guarantee success.
Help is always available
If you find that you are not able to control any of the sensations that online gaming produces, here are some links that may be helpful:
Providing our players with a responsible gaming environment is one of our main priorities. It is our responsibility to you to ensure that all of our staff are trained to recognise any signs of problem gambling, and to take the necessary steps to protect our members. To assist our players in playing responsibly, we provide a selection of options:
- Account limits
- Time out periods
- Self exclusion periods
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Account tools to help you manage your gambling
- Direct links to responsible gambling organisations
Responsible Gaming Tools
The Responsible Gaming Tools are easy to set and help control your gambling through simple steps. In order to set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit for your gaming activity, please contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to set your limits based on your request or can guide you how you can set them up on your own directly on the platform. The daily, weekly and monthly limits begin on the date and time requested by you, and will be reset once your requested period has expired.
Protection to the underaged
Our mission is to promote safe, fun, responsible gaming, and for this we are committed to doing its share to stop underage gambling. Casino play and the sport betting is available only to persons older than 18 years of age, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is the greater. Minors may not under any circumstances play at these online gaming platforms. Any and all play by any ineligible person shall be voided, including any winnings accruing to any ineligible person. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage in order to ensure the prohibition of play by minors. Casino play at these online casinos is available only to persons resident in jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. In addition, we highly recommend a wide range of parental control software to help you monitor all activity on your personal computer.
Here are some advices for parents to have control of the situation:
- If you find that your children are in front of the computer and have a online gaming software open, do not leave them alone.
- Put away your login information to prevent access by minors.
- Do not leave the use of your account to minors.
- They will take it as a game and it may have consequences.
- Explain to minors the pros and cons of online gambling.
- Check the websites that your children visit to be aware of the risks they take.
There are different methods to control the websites that minors visit. There are blocks or page limitations for them. You may find more information on the following webpages: